While present on Cedar Park First UMC property for outdoor worship, I commit myself to the following covenant, out of respect and concern for the health and safety of others:
- I will not come to the worship service if I have shown signs of illness, especially the following:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19.
- I agree to have my temperature scanned via a non-contact method upon entering the worship area.
- I will do everything in my power to maintain 6 feet of distance between myself and people not from my own household.
- I will avoid any physical contact like handshaking or hugging.
- I will wear at all times a mask that covers my nose and mouth and fits snugly against the sides of my face and under my chin. (A mask will be provided if you do not have one.)
- I will wash and/or sanitize my hands before and after the service. (Hand sanitizer will be provided on entry and exit at the Memorial Outdoor Sanctuary.)
- I will make sure children under my supervision are following this covenant.
I will observe this covenant before, during, and after worship, even as I move from and return to my car. I understand that failure to follow this covenant may result in the discontinuation of outdoor worship services.
Reserving a seat for the outdoor worship service is an acknowledgement that: 1) I will follow the Covenant detailed above and 2) I will also download, print, sign and submit the following Waiver form when I attend a service for the first time.